An Online Conference
18-20 JANUARY 2022
The Organisers of the Coastal Futures and Restoring Estuarine and Coastal Habitats (REACH) conferences have joined together to develop a major online conference.
There will be 15 sessions & 6 keynotes covering a wide range of major themes that relate to the way we are intending to restore and recover our coastal and marine environment.
There will be Six Keynotes including:
The response to COP26 – UK’s approach to International marine programmes – Innovation -The Natural Capital Ecosystem Assessment Programme – American perspectives on action
The aim of this conference is to:
- Promote the main theme of Innovation to deliver Ocean Recovery.
- Focus on exploring what we really want from our coastal and marine environment.
- Brief the audience on a wide variety of the current programmes covering the coastal and marine community.
The conference will provide:
- Strong perspective – from key stakeholders and industry leaders, who take a proactive approach to the sustainability agenda in the coastal and marine environment.
- Overviews – from acknowledged experts in many subjects and leaders of major events.
- Future trends – pointers to future areas of activity which will directly affect your work.
- Networking via the online platform for the event.